Esta página también está disponible en español.
I am from Spain and I have lived in many places including Ireland, Italy and Thailand. I can speak Spanish, English, Italian and a bit of Thai.
Yoga and wellbeing have been my passion and my lifestyle for many years now. I’ve been teaching about these topics for over a decade.
I’ve always had the entrepreneur gene in me and for years I’ve embarked on many adventures and done lots of different jobs, including shoe maker, lift operator in a ski resort, waiter, gardener, cook, yoga teacher, community manager, personal trainer…and more.
I am a multi-passionate and multi-talented person.
I started working for the yoga, wellness & yoga retreat industry in 2008. For years, I taught yoga on a daily basis and I was involved in teacher training and continuing education courses. This was a very nurturing experience and I grew a lot as a teacher.
By the end of 2018, I felt ready to start my own journey as a yogipreneur and as soon as I started, I realized that there was so much to learn if I wanted to make a living out of my passion.
These are the kind of things I never learnt in my yoga and fitness training. However, they are NECESSARY for running a business:
Marketing strategy, personal branding, online business, sales calls, content creation, etc…
This is why I decided to invest in business education and you know what?
It shifted my way of seeing things for good! I soon started to apply what I learnt and to see results in my business. And I loved it!
I understood that this kind of knowledge is so much needed amongst yoga teachers and that is why, I started to teach other yoga teachers about the business side of yoga with my proyect Emprendedores del Yoga (it means yoga entrepreneurs in my mother language 🇪🇦).
I believe every yoga & wellness professional should be able to make a sustainable living with their carreer and I am on a mission to help yoga & wellness professionals create a powerful & authentic brand that sells.
I do it in English and in español.
A random fact about me is that I love nature and animals and when I was very young I wanted to be a veterinary or a zoologist.
Things I can help you with:
- Finding your voice and your niche as a teacher/coach.
- Creating and pricing your offerings.
- Setting up a marketing strategy that sells your services.
- Laying the foundations for your brand and business.
Yoga & Movement Credentials
• Yoga Teacher 500+Yoga and Pranayama. Centered Yoga at Samahita Retreat in Koh Samui, Thailand. From 2014 to 2016.
• Personal Trainer ACE (American Council on
Exercise) Fit Thailand in Bangkok 2017.
• Certified Yoga Teacher RYT 200hr. Yoga anatomy
and Vinyasa Flow. Yoga Medicine at Samahita Retreat in
Koh Samui, Thailand 2017.
• Accredited Yoga Instructor 200hr CYA International. Yoga & Pranayama. Kaivalyadhama Institute in Lonavla, India 2016.
- Founder and CEO of my own coaching business From December 2018 until present date.
- Personal Trainer and Yoga Instructor at Kamalaya Wellness Sanctuary in Koh Samui, Thailand. From March to December 2018.
- Yoga & Fitness Instructor and Retreat Coordinator at Samahita Retreat in Koh Samui, Thailand. From April 2015 to January 2018.
- Cook at Azulfit and Yoga Instructor at Azulfit Retreat in Fuerteventura, Canary Islands, Spain. From December 2012 to May 2014.
- Chef and Yoga Instructor at Agriturismo Samadhi in Lecce, Italy. Summer seasons of 2008, 2010, 2011 & 2012.
I am the founder of Yogaprem Studio in Barcelona. I meet Manu for the first time online when I attended his course How to teach yoga online, when COVID-19 forced us to close up our yoga studios. He helped me taking action then. I´ve recently took his online coaching on creating a sustainable yoga business, which is really complete and full of great advise and support. Manu is always available for answering your questions patiently. I advise you to study with him right away. I am very satisfied and I still studying with him!
Manu is a wonderful coach. Learning from him is always a very personal experience and totally catered to everyone’s very personal needs.
Great teacher, beautiful energy. I know Manu personally as a friend and as a colleague. He has a beautiful, calm energy which he brings to his sessions. In addition, Manu is engaging, kind and very good at explaining things so students understand. To summarize, if you have the opportunity to take one Manu’s coaching, I highly recommend it! You won’t regret it!
Phenomenal teacher who lives and breathes his practice. Manu is a student first and foremost. It’s this studentship that gives his teaching an authentic power that’s unmatched. Everything he does is an extension of his practice.