Esta página también está disponible en español.
Hello and welcome!
Are you a yoga teacher or wellness professional who is looking to make a living from your passion?
Have you been trying and realised that it seems to be almost impossible to find students and clients and to make it viable financially speaking?
I get you.
My name is Manu (Manuel Molina de la Torre) and I am originally from Andalusia, in the south of Spain.
Yoga and movement have been my passion, my lifestyle and my way of earning an income (in-person and online) since 2010.
My thirst for yogic wisdom and movement knowledge took me to places like Ireland, Italy, India, Thailand and others.
I believe that I have always had the ¨entrepreneur gene¨ in me but for a few years, I´ve been employed for others. I was looking for exciting career experiences and so I travelled the world working in yoga retreats.
During those years I took advantage and I completed lots of training as a student in asana, pranayama, meditation, yoga philosophy and different fitness and movement modalities. I was also involved as an instructor in teacher training and continuing education courses.
These years were very nurturing and I grew a lot as a teacher. I felt ready to start my own journey as an entrepreneur in a foreign country. However, once started, I realised that there were so many things that were necessary for me to learn.
My goal was to be self-sufficient and to have a recurrent source of income but I never learnt about that in any of my yoga and fitness training.
That is why, I decided to invest in business training and you know what?
It changed my life and the way I operate my business for good. Having a business coach is key if you want to succeed .
Today, I help other independent yoga teachers and wellness professionals who are taking the first steps on building up a yoga/wellness business.
Are you willing to become a yoga or wellness entrepreneur? Then, you must learn to think and act as an entrepreneur!
You are in the right place,
I am here to help you!
Some of the things I can help you with include…
- Navigating the online world.
- Finding your voice as a teacher/coach.
- Finding your niche.
- Creating and pricing your yoga offerings.
- Setting up a marketing strategy.
- Selling your services.
- Learning about free online tools and resources to support you and your business along the way.
Yoga & Movement Credentials
• Yoga Teacher 500+Yoga and Pranayama. Centered Yoga at Samahita Retreat in Koh Samui, Thailand. From 2014 to 2016.
• Personal Trainer ACE (American Council on
Exercise) Fit Thailand in Bangkok 2017.
• Certified Yoga Teacher RYT 200hr. Yoga anatomy
and Vinyasa Flow. Yoga Medicine at Samahita Retreat in
Koh Samui, Thailand 2017.
• Accredited Yoga Instructor 200hr CYA International. Yoga & Pranayama. Kaivalyadhama Institute in Lonavla, India 2016.
- Founder, main teacher and CEO at With Manu. From December 2018 until present date.
- Personal Trainer and Yoga Instructor at Kamalaya Wellness Sanctuary in Koh Samui, Thailand. From March to December 2018.
- Yoga & Fitness Instructor and Retreat Coordinator at Samahita Retreat in Koh Samui, Thailand. From April 2015 to January 2018.
- Cook at Azulfit and Yoga Instructor at Azulfit Retreat in Fuerteventura, Canary Islands, Spain. From December 2012 to May 2014.
- Chef and Yoga Instructor at Agriturismo Samadhi in Lecce, Italy. Summer seasons of 2008, 2010, 2011 & 2012.
I am the founder of Yogaprem Studio in Barcelona. I meet Manu for the first time online when I attended his course How to teach yoga online, when COVID-19 forced us to close up our yoga studios. He helped me taking action then. I´ve recently took his online coaching on creating a sustainable yoga business, which is really complete and full of great advise and support. Manu is always available for answering your questions patiently. I advise you to study with him right away. I am very satisfied and I still studying with him!
Manu is a wonderful coach. Learning from him is always a very personal experience and totally catered to everyone’s very personal needs.
Great teacher, beautiful energy. I know Manu personally as a friend and as a colleague. He has a beautiful, calm energy which he brings to his sessions. In addition, Manu is engaging, kind and very good at explaining things so students understand. To summarize, if you have the opportunity to take one Manu’s coaching, I highly recommend it! You won’t regret it!
Phenomenal teacher who lives and breathes his practice. Manu is a student first and foremost. It’s this studentship that gives his teaching an authentic power that’s unmatched. Everything he does is an extension of his practice.